About Me

My photo
Hello!! This is my blog that all my goodies will be listed. ^_^ As some of you, may know me as Tofulolo (YT), my name is New. Please have a look at my things, if it sells well, i'll eventually create my own website, but for now a blog is fine. :D

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lipstick Stand for Sale

Hello!! So I've finally have my own lipstick stand yaaay and the best part is that it's made by me and my dad, very special :)
Okay, so I've always wanted one, but Teresa stopped making them, so me wanting them BADLY made me make my own :D Please let me know if your interested.

Right now I only make 3/4" size (MAC lipstick). Once I get this product going, I'll do more varieties.

If you want to order, I need to know....
 1)How many holes?
 2)What color?
 3) Any special request????


Check back later for more pics :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUDfcASmcM&feature=g-all

No comments:

Post a Comment